General Disbursement Fees
fees paid by us on the family’s behalf
- Crematorium fees: Gorleston £698.00
- Crematorium fees: St Faith’s £910.00
- Doctors’ fees: £164.00 (2 x £82.00)
- Church Service Fee: £284.00
- Organist / Verger from £90.00
- Grave Excavation from £325.00
- Clergy or Civil Celebrant Fee from £160.00 (plus any travel expenses, usually about £10)
- Cemetery fees: At cost
- Limousines from £165.00 (to seat six)
- Press announcements: from £60.00
- Flowers: from £50.00
Murrant Family Funeral Services Standard Funeral
Our standard service includes the following:
- The provision of the Funeral Director’s Services.
- Our professional attention in making all the arrangements.
- The removal of the deceased to our Chapel of Rest.
- Taking care of the deceased.
- A standard Rookwood oak, elm or mahogany coffin with a choice of handles and a fully fitted interior.
- Use of our chapel of rest, including all viewing’s.
- Listing of floral tributes and taking names if requested.
- Acknowledging donations.
- Provide a hearse and bearers for the funeral to leave from your choice of location.
Standard Funeral Charge: from £1820.00 plus disbursement fees (includes our professional charge of £1450.00)