Professional Fees: In attending to all necessary arrangements. Securing documentation, care and preparation of the deceased and supply of a hearse and bearers for the Funeral Service. £1475
General Disbursement Fees
fees paid by us on the family’s behalf
- Gorleston Crematorium £860 (8.20am, 8.50am, 4pm, 4.30pm £799 – Direct £1175.00)
- St Faith’s / Earlham Crematorium £1105
- Cromer Crematorium £995 – Direct £495 (9am and 9.30 am £770)
- Doctors’ fees (Cremation certificates): £164.00 (2 x £82.00)
- Minister / Civil Celebrant Fees from £180
- Church Fee £199
- Burial in Churchyard £413
- Organist from £90
- Verger from £40
- Grave Excavation from £325.00
- Burial in Ashes Church £231
- Scatter of Ashes at Crematorium from £62.50 (Witnessed £95)
- Hygienic treatment from £75
- Coffin cover from £380
- Rookwood Coffin from £435
- Limousine £190
- Floral Tributes from £60
- Service Sheets from £2.05 per sheet
- Marker cross (Small) £40
- Marker cross (Large) £55
- Solid Oak ashes casket £65 (Double £90)
- Silk Gown £45
- Scatter Tubes (Large) £30
- Scatter Tubes (Medium) £24
- Scatter Tubes (Small) £16
- Scatter Tubes (Tiny) £10
- Tribute Hearts Wooden for Ashes £42.50
- Eternity Collection from £49.99
- Brass Banbury or Durham Ashes Urn Norfolk/Suffolk from £149.50
Murrant Family Funeral Services Standard Funeral
Our standard service includes the following:
- The provision of the Funeral Director’s Services.
- Our professional attention in making all the arrangements.
- The removal of the deceased to our Chapel of Rest.
- Taking care of the deceased.
- A standard Rookwood oak, elm or mahogany coffin with a choice of handles and a fully fitted interior.
- Use of our chapel of rest, including all viewing’s.
- Listing of floral tributes and taking names if requested.
- Acknowledging donations.
- Provide a hearse and bearers for the funeral to leave from your choice of location.